Enfield Council are currently consulting residents on the regeneration of Joyce Avenue and Snell’s Park culminating in an estate ballot where residents will be given the final say over the future of their estate. This website has been designed to provide accessible information on all aspects of the project so all stakeholders can understand how this may affect their area and how they can participate.
Joyce Avenue and Snell’s Park estate is located in the southernmost part of the Borough in Upper Edmonton and is close to the boundary with Haringey. Fore Street runs parallel to the estate and provides well used local shopping facilities and transport links. Silver Street station to the north and White Hart Lane station to the south allow easy commutes into Enfield and central London.
As restrictions begin to ease, Enfield Council will start to reintroduce face-to-face engagement for the proposed redevelopment of Joyce and Snell’s. The safety of residents will remain a priority so this will be a gradual process and may change in response to government guidance. Below gives an overview of the events and activities planned:
- November 2021 – Landlord Offer & Ballot Events
The Council distributed the Landlord Offer on Wednesday 3rd November and now aims to hold a host of events so residents can discuss what their offer means for them. All the events below will be held at Boundary Hall. Please only attend the ones relevant to you:
- Tuesday 9th November: Drop in event for Resident Leaseholders & Freeholders with the Council 6:30am – 8pm
- Wednesday 10th November: Turkish speaking event for all tenures with the Council 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Thursday 11th November: Drop in event for all tenures with the Council 4pm – 7pm
- Saturday 13th November: Drop in event for all tenures with Source Partnership 10:30am-12:30pm
- Tuesday 16th November: Somali speaking event for all tenures with the Council 10:30-12:30pm
- Friday 19th November: Drop in event for all tenures with Source Partnership 10:30am – 12:30pm
- Saturday 20th November: Drop in event for all tenures with the Council 11am – 2pm
- Tuesday 23rd November: Drop-in event for all tenures with Source Partnership 3pm-5pm
- Tuesday 7th December: Drop-in event for all tenures with Source Partnership 5pm-7pm
- Ballot Period – Wednesday 17th November – 10pm Friday 10th December 2021
The Council will hold the three-week ballot period from Wednesady 17th November until 5pm Friday 10th December in which residents will determine the future of Joyce and Snell’s. During this period, members of the project will be out on the estate encouraging people to vote and answering any questions.