With the community’s help, we are still developing our plans, so they best reflect the needs of residents and provide opportunities for future generations. The principles for the project below have been formed on the basis of residents’ feedback and we believe these will push the project in the best direction for residents. We have a number of consultation events planned in the coming weeks and months which will help these to progress even further.
Our regeneration principles
- An offer of a new homefor all residents on the estate
- Around 2,000additional sustainable and energy efficient homes aimed at Enfield Residents
- 50%genuinely affordable homes
- Improvedsecurity & tackling anti-social behaviour
- Improvedgreen spaces and better play facilities around the estate